Hot Pita CakeFrom ethena 6 years ago
How to make it
- brown your ground beef and add a clove of garlic
- while that is cooking cut up your vegatables an cheese
- once your beef is brown add crushed tomatoes
- then the rest of your vegatables
- once they are all cooked together and are hot
- put on a frying pan with a small amount of cooking oil
- place in the pan a large sppon of your sauce an 1 pita bread
- spoon onto your sauce and cheeses
- repeat until all pita are used
- cover on low for 5 to 8 minutes.
- cut in half after time or into quarters
- excellent served with salad or hash browns
The Cookethena New Glasgow, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!