Wild Turkey And BiscuitsFrom dutchie326 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup of butter shopping list
- 1 turkey breasts or 11/2 lb of turkey breasts cut up shopping list
- 1/2 cup of onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 t. thyme shopping list
- 1/2 paprika shopping list
- 1/4 t. black pepper shopping list
- 14 oz. chicken broth (yes, I did use the chicken broth) shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 package frozen peas and carrots shopping list
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Melt butter in large skillet
- Add Turkey, onion, spices.
- Cook five minutes.
- Or until turkey is browned.
- Combine 1/4 cup broth with flour, stir til smooth.
- Set aside.
- Add remaining broth to turkey and bring to boil.
- Gradually add flour mixture.
- Simmer five minutes.
- Add vegetables and cook 2 more minutes.
- Transfer to casserole dish.
- Top with biscuits and bake 30 minutes.