Zesty Catalina Potato SaladFrom gkwillow 3 years ago
- 4-6 medium Yukon Gold or russet potatoes, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 2-3 tablespoons Zesty Catalina salad dressing shopping list
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup celery, chopped shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 cup sweet pickle relish shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayo shopping list
- 1-2 tablespoons yellow mustard shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- black pepper to taste shopping list
- smoked paprika shopping list
- fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Cover potatoes with cold water, bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until fork tender. Drain well. Place in a large bowl and toss lightly with Catalina dressing. Refrigerate overnite (or until cold).
- To make the dressing, whisk ingredients (mayo, mustard, s&p) together until smooth.
- To assemble the salad, add chopped eggs, onion, celery and pickle relish to the potatoes. Fold in the dressing being careful not to break up the potatoes. Chill at least an hour before serving.
- Garnish liberally with smoked paprika and parsley.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!