Tangy Chicken Legs (or Thighs)From NCcook22 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir the sauce occasionally.
- Lightly pan fry the chicken pieces and transfer to a slow cooker.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and cook on high for 4 hours.
- NOTE: Depending on how thoroughly the chicken is fried, the slow cooker time will be shortened. Check the chicken after 2 hours in the slow cooker.
The CookNCcook22 Charlotte, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!