Chicken And Onions In Bean SauceFrom joe1155 3 years ago
- 1 boneless chicken breast, sliced shopping list
- 4 spring onions, shredded shopping list
- a piece of ginger about the size of a tablespoon, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 4 Tbsp Chinese been sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1Tbsp rice wine shopping list
- 1 tsp light soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbsp peanut oil shopping list
- 1 tsp sesame oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the sauce ingredients and set asided.(Don't put the oils in here.)
- Heat a wok until smoking, add a couple pinches of salt and the peanut oil.
- When the oil begins to smoke, add the chicken in a single layer. Let it brown on one side and then add the ginger and garlic and the onions. Stir-fry until just barely done, about a minute.
- Add the sauce mixture and let cook 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and add the sesame oil. Serve with Jasmine rice or Chinese pancakes.
The Cookjoe1155 Munchen, DE
- Not added to any groups yet!