Chicken Olive and Artichoke Hash Brown PizzaFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 6 medium potatoes washed but unpeeled shopping list
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 1 small jar artichoke hearts shopping list
- 1 cup small cubes of chicken shopping list
- 1 can sliced olives shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Wash potatoes then cut in half and leave skin on.
- Cook covered in microwave oven for 6 minutes on high.
- Potatoes should be only partially cooked and still be hard and crunchy when stuck with a fork.
- Grate potatoes.
- Preheat olive oil in large non stick frying pan on medium high heat.
- Place potatoes in an even flat layer in the pan to form the pizza crust.
- Cook uncovered for approximately 15 minutes.
- Use a spatula to slide the crust onto a plate.
- Place another plate onto and flip over then cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Place cheese, artichokes, chicken and olives on top of pizza.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook covered until cheese melts and bottom of potatoes are brown.
- Season with salt and pepper then place on pizza pan and slice into wedges.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!