Spicy Beef Noodle SoupFrom staccato 4 years ago
- 350 grams beef rump steak shopping list
- 5 centimetres ginger, finely grated shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 tbsp sesame oil shopping list
- 1 chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced shopping list
- 5 cups beef stock shopping list
- 80 ml soy sauce shopping list
- 375 ml cabbage, finely shredded shopping list
- 250 grams button mushrooms, quartered shopping list
- 1 green or red pepper, deseeded, finely sliced shopping list
- 4 baby marrows, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 packets egg noodles, (300g), cooked, drained and set aside shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Rub steak with half the ginger, garlic and sesame oil, then set aside for 10 minutes.
- 2 Place remaining ginger and garlic with chilli, stock and 1 Tbsp soy sauce in a large pan.
- 3 Bring to the boil.
- 4 Add cabbage, mushrooms, pepper and baby marrows and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until just tender.
- 5 Add noodles and set aside.
- 6 Heat remaining sesame oil in a pan, cook steak to your liking and set aside.
- 7 Divide noodles, vegetables and broth between bowls.
- Serve topped with sliced steak and seasoned with remaining soy sauce.
The Cookstaccato Grahamstown, South Africa
- Not added to any groups yet!