Sweet Chili Pork With BasilFrom gkwillow 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, basil, salt and chili powder. Gradually stir in a small amount of oil until the mixture is crumbly. Rub over both sides of pork chops.
- In a large skillet, cook pork in 1 tsp of oil over medium heat until browned on each side (but not completely cooked)
- Add about 1/4 cup of water to the skillet and allow to simmer until the pork reaches the proper cooked temperature, 160-70 degrees.
- Remove pork from skillet and spoon skillet drippings over the chops.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!