Ham It Up Egg White CasseroleFrom otterpond 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups egg whites shopping list
- 10 oz Frozen Leaf spinach shopping list
- 1/2 cup mushrooms shopping list
- 1 medium raw Green-bell pepper shopping list
- 8 stalk Fresh green onions shopping list
- 2 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup Shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 4 oz Boneless ham steak Low Sodium shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a square glass pan with PAM.
- Thaw and drain the frozen spinach. Dice the ham, pepper and green onions. Slice the mushrooms ( I used about 4 medium sized white mushrooms ).
- Whisk the eggs together with the shredded cheese. Pour into the bowl of prepared ham and vegetables and mix well.
- Transfer mixture to the glass dish. Cook for 45 minutes. Remove from oven let cool for 10 minutes and serve.
- Nutrition Info: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/ham-it-up-egg-white-casserole/#ixzz1T1hFQQDd
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookotterpond Orlando, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!