Chinese Chicken Chop SaladFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- 2 c loose packed shredded romaine salad shopping list
- 1-1/2 c loose packed shredded napa cabbage shopping list
- 1/3 c slivered carrots shopping list
- 1/3 c finely chopped whole scallions shopping list
- 1/3 c bean sprouts shopping list
- 3 Tbs. Asian dressing(such as a light sesame or whatever you like) shopping list
- 4 oz sliced grilled chicken breast shopping list
- 12 canned mandarin orange sections,drained(about 1/3 c) shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl,toss together lettuce,cabbagr,carrots,scallions,sprouts,and dressing.
- Mound mixture on serving plate and top with chicken . Place oranges evenly around edge.
- I chopped my chicken and topped the salad.