Ginger-lime Chicken SaladFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1/4 c low-fat plain yogurt shopping list
- 2 TB lime juice shopping list
- 2 TB grated,fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 c chopped,cooked chicken breast or turkey shopping list
- 2 c snow peas,,long bias cut shopping list
- 2 stalks celery,thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 TB very thinly sliced red onion shopping list
How to make it
- Combine yogurt,lime juice,and ginger in med bowl. Add chicken,stirring to coat. Cover and chill at least 30 mins.
- Toss pea pods,celery and onion together...Arrange vegetable mixture in four salad bowls. Top with chicken mixture.