Corn And Avacado SaladFrom gennymac 4 years ago
How to make it
- If using an open fire to roast corn, soak ears with shucks on for 15 minutes.
- Lay corn in hot coals, turning once after 10 minutes, removing after another 10 minutes.
- If using a grill, shuck corn husks off of corn, place on hot grill at medium-high heat.
- Grill rotating often until all sides are slightly charred, total of about 15 minutes.
- Allow corn to cool in order to touch.
- Carefully cut corn off of corn cob
- Gently toss with avocado, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, and salt.
- Serve room temperature
The Cookgennymac Covington, Georgia
- Not added to any groups yet!