Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom coconut 8 years ago
- 1/2 c. of shortening shopping list
- 1/2 c. of butter shopping list
- 3/4 c. of white sugar shopping list
- 3/4 c. of packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. of vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of almond extract shopping list
- 1 tsp. of baking soda shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 3/4 c. of bleached all purpose flour (see note below) shopping list
- 1 tsp.of salt shopping list
- 2 c. of chocolate chips (I use Ghirardelli brand) shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to cream shortening, butter, sugars, then eggs and vanilla and almond extracts.
- Then you can blend dry ingredients and add to mixture.
- Next you will stir in Chocolate chips.
- Now you want to drop by large tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet, leaving 2-inches room in between to allow cookies to spread.
- Then bake at 375° for 10 minutes until lightly brown.
- This will make 2-3 dozen cookies depending on size