Bailey's Chocolate Chip CheesecakeFrom allidel 5 years ago
- Will need a springform pan. shopping list
- Crust: shopping list
- 6 whole graham crackers shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 32 ounces cream cheese, softened (4, 8-ounce packages) shopping list
- 9 1/2 Tbs. sugar shopping list
- 1 1/3 Tbs. flour shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 8 Tbs. sour gream shopping list
- 1/2 cup Bailey's irish cream shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- for Crust:
- Mix graham crackers and butter to form a crust.
- Press into the bottom of a 9inch springform pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- For Filling:
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in flour.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing only until combined.
- Mix in remaining ingredients. Pour into pan with crust already done.
- Bake at 350 for 13 minutes. Reduce to 250 degrees and bake for 52 minutes, or until set.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Run a knife around pan sides to loosen and continue cooling. Chill over night for best results.
- Before serving, mix heavy whipping cream with a little Bailey's, vanilla and confectioner's sugar. Put into a pastry bag and pipe on top of cheese cake.
The Cookallidel Hugo, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!