Healthified Bisquick Impossible Crab PieFrom ttaaccoo 4 years ago
- 1/3 cup Bisquick Heart Smart mix shopping list
- 2 eggbeaters (1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 cup crushed tomatoes (Tuttarosa w/ basil) shopping list
- 1 tsp, vietnamese rooster chili/garlic paste shopping list
- 1 tsp. chile powder (frontier "fiesta") shopping list
- Place all in a blender or food processor to combine. This will be the crust. Pour into a greased 10 inch pie pan . ( I used a 9 inch, and had to scoop out 1/4 cup 'crust' goo to prevent overflow in the oven) shopping list
- Set aside and turn on the oven to 400 F. shopping list
How to make it
- 1 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup 'roasted red pepper' in a jar, chopped
- 1/2 jar marinated artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 1 dill pickle spear
- 1/2 (10 oz) pkg. imitation crab
- 1/2 cup dark green veggie (spinach, young chard, etc) I have baby bok choy (from the Chinese market here)
- 3 Tablespoons cream cheese ("Better than creamcheese")
- 1 oz. of little blocks of mozzarella
- Mix / toss all these ingredients in a bowl and place it on top of the crust.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes until a toothpick comes out dry. Let the pie rest for 10 minutes covered for warmth. Chopped scallions and / or fresh basil leaves may be sprinkled on the "impossible pie"
The Cookttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!