Crockpot Barbeque Pulled PorkFrom leigh561 9 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Place pork roast in crockpot.
- 2. Add onion and Worcestershire sauce.
- 3. Cover roast with water.
- 4. Crock on low for 8 hours.
- 5. Remove roast and onions and place in a large bowl, discarding the cooking water.
- 6. Fork-shred the pork, discarding any fat (if necessary).
- 7. Return shredded meat and onions to crockpot.
- 8. Dump the sauce over it and crock an hour or so on low until heated thoroughly.
- 9. Serve on toasted buns.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookleigh561 Orlando, FL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!