Baked Ham SliceFrom tysonsmom 3 years ago
How to make it
- Place ham slice into baking dish large enough for room around sides.
- Place flour, dry mustard and brown sugar into a small bowl and blend.
- Cover top of ham slice generously with mixture.
- Add milk until it reached halfway up baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cooked through.
- Baste with milk a few time while ham cooks.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and your favorite vegetable.
The Cooktysonsmom Rotterdam, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!