Blackened SalmonFrom snuglebunnygirl 5 years ago
- 2 T. ground paprika shopping list
- 1 T ground cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 T onion powder shopping list
- 2 t salt shopping list
- 1/2 t Ground white pepper shopping list
- 1.2 t ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 t Dried thyme shopping list
- 1/4 t dried basil shopping list
- 1/4 t Dried oregano shopping list
- 4 salmon fillets, skin and bones removed shopping list
- 1/2 C unsalted butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a small bowl, mix paprika, cayenne pepper, onion powder, salt, white pepper, black pepper, thyme, basil and oregano..
- 2. Brush Salomon fillets on both sides with 1/4 C butter, sprinkle evenly with cayenne pepper mixture. Drizzle one side of each fillet with 1/2 remaining butter.
- 2. In a large, heavy skillet over high heat, cook salmon, butter side down, until blackened, 2 to 5 minutes. Turn fillets, drizzle with remaining butter, and continue cooking until blackened and fish is easily flaked with a fork
The Cooksnuglebunnygirl Phoenix, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!