Crispy Chewy Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom cheftownsend 4 years ago
- 2 cups White Lilly all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- 2. Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended.
- 3. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended.
- 4. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time (for giant cookies) or a tablespoon at a time (for smaller cookies) onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- 5. Bake larger cookies for 15 to 17 minutes, or 10 to 12 minutes for smaller ones (check your cookies before they’re done; depending on your scoop size, your baking time will vary) in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
The Cookcheftownsend Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!