Chocolate Chip Oreo CookiesFrom michellem 5 years ago
- chocolate Chip Oreo cookies shopping list
- 1 stick softened butter shopping list
- 6 Tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 6 Tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- ½ teaspoon vanilla (I used 1 tsp.) shopping list
- 1 ¼ Cup flour shopping list
- ½ teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 10 Oreo cookies, broken up/chopped shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream butter, and sugars until well combined. Add egg and vanilla until mixed well. Place flour, baking soda and salt into a large bowl, stir to combine. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients then stir in Oreos and chocolate chips until just combined.
- With a medium cookie scoop, scoop onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet. Bake for 7-9 minutes (I had to bake mine for 10) or until cooked, but still soft. Let cool on baking sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.