Dutch Oven EnchiladasFrom michellem 3 years ago
- 1 1/2 lb lean hamburger shopping list
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean sausage(hot or mild, I use mild) shopping list
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 pkt. taco seasoning shopping list
- 2 small zucchinis, sliced thin(or you could shred) shopping list
- 1 can green chilies shopping list
- 1 can black olives( we don't like olives so I leave these out) shopping list
- 1 (16 oz.) can enchilada sauce( I use red, not green) shopping list
- 1 (16 oz.) can tomato sauce shopping list
- 9 flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 (12 oz.) can mushrooms shopping list
- 3/4 1b. cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 3/4 lb. Jack cheese, grated shopping list
- salsa shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the beef and sausage adding onions, zucchini and seasoning packet.
- Heat the enchilada sauce, tomato sauce and green chilies together.
- Layer tortillas, meat mixture, sauce, mushrooms and cheese in Dutch oven. top with a layer of cheese. Bake in the Dutch oven until heated clear through and bubbling in the center.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
- Serves 5-8 peeps!
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
- Not added to any groups yet!