Baklava BitesFrom ttaaccoo 2 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar ( I used dark brown sugar) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (I used 2 teaspoons) shopping list
- 1/8 teasp. cloves, ground shopping list
- Combine the above ingredients, nuts, sugar , cinnamon and cloves in a food processor or chop walnuts finely and stir in the sugar, cinnamon and cloves. Place 1 Tablespoon in a filo cup. Place on a foil lined baking tray. Bake at 350 F for 10 minutes shopping list
- 30 filo cups shopping list
How to make it
- While filo cups baking, make the syrup:
- Combine ingredients in a small saucepan. 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup honey, 1 Tablespoon lemon juice. ( I used a slice of orange with rind )
- Bring to a boil, and simmer for about 10 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly. Spoon 1 teaspoon (5 cc) on each filo cup.
- Flavors improve by waiting a day before serving.
The Cookttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!