Holly Hominy!From dmajor 5 years ago
- 2 cans white hominy, drained(15.5 oz cans) shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper shopping list
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crispy shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- pinch of parsley shopping list
How to make it
- In skillet, saute bell pepper in butter for 2 minutes over low/med heat.
- Stir in drained hominy, green onions, and spices and continue to cook 3 to 5 minutes.
- Sir in sour cream and cook 1 minute
- Place hominy in casserole dish.
- Stir in bacon and cook in preheated 350 degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Before serving sprinkle with parsley flakes.
People Who Like This Dish 4
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- ducky20536 Nowhere, Us
- ariadnebarzane Phoenix, AZ
- dmajor Slidell, LA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!