Grilled Camembert Apple & Balsamic Mushroom SandwichFrom popcultured1 2 years ago
- 8 oz camembert cheese (thin slices) shopping list
- 1 gala apple (thinly sliced) shopping list
- 8 oz. white mushrooms, or Baby Bellas (sliced) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- butter shopping list
- 4 Mrs. Baird's Whole Wheat Grillin' Thins buns shopping list
- Mrs. Baird's brand breads are not available in all areas of the U.S., but your local grocery store should have a similar thin bun. I highly recommend using whole wheat bread for this sandwich. It compliments the other ingredients and is obviously sweeter than sourdough shopping list
How to make it
- Heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a medium size pan. Saute mushrooms for 5-6 mins. then add the balsamic and cook until the liquid has been reduced.
- Lightly butter the outside of the buns. Then add the mushrooms to one side of the four sandwiches. Place the Gala apple slices on top of the mushrooms afterwards cover apples with cheese slices.
- I use a George Forman Grill for this sandwich. A stove top grill pan, or skillet would work just fine too. Grill for 3-5 mins, then flip and grill for another 3-5 mins until the bread is nicely toasted.
- Slice and serve hot..
The Cookpopcultured1 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!