Easy Caramel Sticky BunsFrom arianedawn 2 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375.
- Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Combine topping ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon scant tbsp of topping in each greased muffin cup.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in medium size bowl.
- Separate biscuits into ten biscuits, then cut each biscuit into 6 pieces.
- Then toss the biscuit pieces in cinnamon sugar combo.
- Place 5 pieces of biscuit in each muffin cup, set on foil or cookie sheet to catch possible spills.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 min or until golden.
- Cool for 1 min and then invert onto wax paper.
- Don't over bake and serve warm!
The Cookarianedawn Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!