Fried Bologna CasseroleFrom qtpie 2 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry the bologna slices in the hot skillet until browned on both sides, about 1 minute per side.
- Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Wipe excess grease from the skillet, reduce heat to medium, and stir in the butter and onion.
- Cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Stir the onions into the warm mashed potatoes.
- Spread half of the mashed potatoes into the prepared baking dish. Layer with half of the fried bologna, and sprinkle with half of the cheese.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven until the cheese is bubbly, and the center is hot, about 30 minutes.
The Cookqtpie Covington, Tn
- Not added to any groups yet!