Pureed Turnip And OnionFrom otterpond 5 years ago
How to make it
- Get water boiling in a small pan.
- Peel and cube 1 turnip. Roughly chop 1 small onion. Add both to the boiling water along with fennel seed.
- Allow to cook on a light boil for about 15 minutes until the turnip is reasonably tender.
- Remove and drain well. Puree in food processor with the butter. There you have it.
- Nutrition Info: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/pureed-turnip-onion/
The Cookotterpond Windermere, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!