Baked Chicken W/ Cinnamon ApplesFrom Ecualombian 5 years ago
- 1 whole chicken, washed and excess fat removed shopping list
- 2 apples (Granny Smith, McIntosh, Crispin, Jonagold, Fuji, Golden Delicious), washed, cored, & quartered shopping list
- 1/2 Large onion or 1 small onion, peeled & quartered shopping list
- 1/4 Cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 Cup white wine shopping list
- Powdered cinnamon, to taste shopping list
- salt & pepper, to taste shopping list
- Pam cooking spray, to grease baking sheet shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Farenheit. Season your chicken with salt and pepper. Grease your baking dish with PAM. Place the quartered apples and onions in the baking dish and stuff some in your chicken.
- 2. Sprinkle the cinnamon all around and on top of the apples and onions. Place chicken in the middle and pour on and around the white wine and drizzle on and around the extra virgin olive oil. Using kitchen twine, truss your chicken (optional).
- 3. Bake the chicken for 40 minutes. Then lower oven to 350 degrees and bake for another 20 minutes. Serve chicken with the apples/onions and some rice on the side.
The CookEcualombian Whitestone, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!