Pan Fried Pork Chop With Creamy Mushroom SauceFrom kristeta126 2 years ago
- 4 pieces pork chop shopping list
- 1/4 cup cooking oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup button mushrooms shopping list
- 1/8 cup shallots shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup pork or chicken stock shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- salt and pepper for seasoning shopping list
- flour for dredging shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a pan, heat 1/4 to 1/3 cup of water. Put in your pork or chicken stock and heat until mixed well. Set aside.
- 2. Thaw your pork chop and when meat is no longer frozen, season with salt and pepper as desired. Take care not to put in too much salt since the sauce will also be a bit salty.
- 3. Heat cooking oil in a frying pan and pan fry pork chops until done and set aside.
- 4. In a separate pan, add in butter and saute the garlic and onions. Cook until golden brown.
- 5. Put in the button mushrooms and mix for 1-3 minutes.
- 6. Add in pork or chicken stock and let simmer for another 1-3 minutes.
- 7. Add cream while stirring the mixture and simmer briefly. Return the pork chops in the cream sauce and serve hot.
The Cookkristeta126 Mandaluyong City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!