Fool-proof Buttercream IcingFrom lailahusain 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1. In a large mixing bowl, mix the softened butter with sifted icing sugar in small intervals (5 tablespoons a time).
- 2. when half the icing sugar has been encorporated, add the milk.
- 3. Stop mixing until ALL icing sugar is fully encorporated into the butter.
- * DONT OVERMIX THE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING, OTHERWISE POCKETS OF AIR WILL FORM.
- 3. if wanted, add sifted cocoa powder or citrus zest or flavouring and blend till encorporated fully.
- This frosting will keep in the fridge for 3 months and can also be frozen.