Pear In Red WineFrom MesopotamiaChef 3 years ago
How to make it
- Peal the pear and clean them from the seeds (cut or keep as whole as you wish to present).
- Pour the red wine in a pot, add the sugar and cinnamon sticks, stir and bring to boil.
- Add the pear and let it boil for about 30 minutes or until it takes the dark red wine colour.
- Cool and serve either as a separate dessert or as dressing for suitable cake or pudding or on ice cream.
The CookMesopotamiaChef Peterborough, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!