Pot KababFrom MesopotamiaChef 2 years ago
How to make it
- Grill the ingredients (better on coal) to give it mark and grill flavour.
- Prepare tomato sauce and season with Mesopotamia spices (use the following mixture to make Mesopotamia spices as referred hereafter from mixing the following ground spices - 4 tablespoons allspice, 1 tablespoon nutmeg, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, 1 tablespoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon ginger, 1 teaspoon cloves, 1 teaspoon cardamom, 1 teaspoon cumin) or you can use alternative Masala/spices of your preference and salt (to taste).
- Skewer the grilled meat and vegetables in 10 wooden spears, put them in the sauce and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with the sauce or with rice cooked using the sauce.
The CookMesopotamiaChef Peterborough, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!