Homemade Chicken ShawarmaFrom sm8085 4 years ago
- 1/2 a teaspoon of garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 a teaspoon of cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 of a teaspoon of nutmeg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of cardamom shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 3 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts, cut into strips shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the spices together in a bowl.
- Add the chicken pieces and toss, then drizzle with the olive oil.
- Heat the grill, and grease a large piece of aluminum foil. Set on the grill, greased side up, when the grill is ready.
- Place the spiced chicken onto the foil. Turn the chicken over a few times, until cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and place on a serving platter.
- Serving suggestions: spread Tahini sauce on one side of a pita or tortilla. Fill the bread with the chicken, lettuce salad and pickled vegetables.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cooksm8085 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!