Popeye's BiscuitsFrom ceriadillard 2 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all together and turn out onto lightly floured wax paper
- and pat out with hand (too sticky to use rolling pin). Cut
- with biscuit cutter. Place in pan.
- Melt 1/2 stick butter and pour 1/2 over biscuits before you
- bake. Brush remainder over them as soon as they come out of
- the oven. Bake at 400 degrees to desired brownness. Makes 18
- biscuits. Half of this recipe is plenty for a couple or
- small family.
The Cookceriadillard CHESHIRE, CT
- Not added to any groups yet!