Duk Bok Ki - Korean Spicy Rice CakeFrom Mimi0E 2 years ago
- 1 lb cylindrical rice cake (duk) cut into 2 inch pieces shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of hot chili pepper paste (kochujang) shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 lb ground beef shopping list
- 5-6 green onions cut into 2 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 brown onion cut into 2 inch strips shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Soak rice cakes in cold water for an hour. Drain and set aside.
- Cook ground beef, drain off fat. Add brown onions and garlic and saute with the chili paste, sugar and soy sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add rice cakes and simmer for an additional 10 minutes until rice cakes become soft. Add green onions and sesame seed and enjoy.
The CookMimi0E Rancho San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!