Pan Fried FishFrom sm8085 4 years ago
- 500 gms red snapper fillet shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- For the Marinade: shopping list
- salt shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- juice of half a lime shopping list
- mustard paste 2-3 tbsps shopping list
- ginger garlic paste- 2 tsps shopping list
- green chilli chopped- to taste shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- rice/corn flour - 1 tbsp shopping list
How to make it
- Stir in all the ingredients together for the marinade.
- Marinate the fillets in this mix and refrigerate for half an hour.
- Before frying, remove excess marinade.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the fish pieces for 3-4 minutes each side till it turns golden brown.
- Drain excess oil on a paper towel and serve with salad or chips or both :)
The Cooksm8085 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!