Deep Fried Candy BarsFrom kennadlovley 3 years ago
- 4 pop sticks shopping list
- 3 cups vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 candy bars, such as Mars Bars, Snickers, and milky Ways shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oil in a large, heavy pot over medium-high heat. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pierce each candy bar with a pop stick, place on the prepared baking sheet, and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Whisk all batter ingredients until little to know lumps remain. One at a time, dip chilled candy bars in batter and coat well.
- Once oil reaches 390°F, carefully place candy bars in oil one at a time and fry about 3 to 4 minutes. Drain on a paper towel, sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired, and serve hot