Apple Whole Wheat MuffinsFrom debra47 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup of butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup peeled and chopped apple shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Grease muffins pans or use paper baking cups.
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs and beat until well mixed.
- In another bowl, combine the wholewheat flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients, milk, apples, raisins and walnuts to the creamed mixture.
- Beat until the ingredients are mixed.
- Spoon batter into the muffin pans.
- Fill about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 425 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Recipe makes one dozen muffins.
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating8 people
Love using whole flour, and this muffins look great.
Thanks for a nice recipe. I will make it soon.
Regards from Spain.
inmaculada in Palma De Mallorca loved it
These sound really great----healthy, hearty breakfast! :) Thx for sharing! :)
~Melindabakermel in Topeka loved it
This was great- I also threw in a little bit of apple sauce!meghanmoo in Seattle loved it