Hungarian Stir FryFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 pound top round steak shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry red wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil divided shopping list
- 1 large sweet onion sliced and separated into rings shopping list
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Hungarian paprika shopping list
- 1/2 cup beef broth shopping list
- cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- Slice steak diagonally across the grain into thin strips.
- Combine cornstarch and wine then pour over steak.
- Pour 1 tablespoon oil around top of wok preheated to 375 degrees then add onion and mushrooms and stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Remove and set aside.
- Pour 1 tablespoon oil into wok.
- Drain steak reserving marinade and stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Return vegetables to wok.
- Combine reserved marinade, paprika and beef both then add to wok and cook until thickened.
- Serve over rice.