Mediterranian StirfryFrom Kingswood 3 years ago
- 1 Chorizo sliced diagonally shopping list
- 100g Octopus (cleaned and quartered) shopping list
- 100g prawns (shelled and cleaned) shopping list
- 1 roasted capsicum sliced shopping list
- roasted eggplant (same amount as capsicum) sliced shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic minced shopping list
- 1 can of chick peas drained shopping list
- rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 green onions cut into inch pieces shopping list
- pinch of chilli flakes shopping list
- 1t of paprika shopping list
- corriander shopping list
- lemon juice shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- 1 - Over a medium heat in a dry wok fry chorizo in batches and set aside in a paper towel lined bowl. (this should leave behind a decent amount of oil, add a Tsp of olive oil if it needs help getting going)
- 2 - Add garlic, increase temp to high.
- 3 - Add octopus and stir, when nearly cooked add prawns, season with salt and add a pinch of chilli flakes.
- 4 - When prawns are nearly cooked add capsicum, eggplant and chickpeas, stirring briefly between each addision.
- 5 - Add paprika and return chorizo, stir till combined, add a splash of rice wine vinegar. Stir in green onions. Season with salt.
- 6 - Garnish with corriander and a squeeze of lemon juice to serve.
The CookKingswood Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!