Butternut Squash Pork PieFrom notyourmomma 3 years ago
- I thin boboli pizza crust shopping list
- 4 ounce of defrosted butternut squash puree, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup of prepared marinara sauce shopping list
- 1/2 lb of fresh ground pork shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of dried rosemary shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning shopping list
- I/2 tsp of Montreal steak seasoning shopping list
- 2 cloves of minced garlic, minced fine! shopping list
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped fine shopping list
- 4 slices of monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup of shredded jack, cheddar mix shopping list
- no oil, no butter oy vey shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Heat pizza stone.
- Cook raw pork until no longer pink with garlic, onion and seasonings.
- Mix butternut squash with marinara
- Place crust on a pizza paddle,
- Spread on mixed sauce.
- top with four slices of cheese of jack cheese (only because it was getting dried out on the edges)
- Spread with cooled crumbled pork, onion, garlic and seasonings.
- Top overall with shredded cheese
- cook 10 minutes at 425.
- Broil, 3 minutes to toast the cheese.