Easy Orange Chicken Stir-fryFrom sm8085 2 years ago
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 inch cubes shopping list
- Marinade: shopping list
- 2 tbsps chinese rice wine/dry sherry shopping list
- 1 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1/3 cup orange juice shopping list
- 2 tbsps dark soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp chili paste shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 inch ginger, minced shopping list
- vegetable/peanut oil shopping list
How to make it
- Place the cubed chicken in a bowl, and add the marinade ingredients. Marinate it for 30 minutes.
- Heat a wok and add oil. Add ginger and garlic and fry until aromatic.
- Add the chicken and stir fry until it changes color. Make a well in the center of the wok and add the ingredients for the sauce.
- Stir it all together for another minute or so and serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 13
- Deadkatz Nowhere, Us
- violetart Bartlett, TN
- ariadnebarzane Phoenix, AZ
- Honeybee1 Westlake Village, CA
- HeidiSolo Nowhere, Us
- kimsmomma Erlanger, KY
- cmerchant Nowhere, Us
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- gabysegalla Providence, RI
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooksm8085 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!