Fish Curry In A HurryFrom sm8085 4 years ago
- 500 GRAM white fish fillet, in large cubes shopping list
- 2 onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 INCH ginger, chopped finely shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped finely shopping list
- 2 GREEN CHILLIES, chopped finely shopping list
- 1 bell pepper, cut (or just use little bits of red, yellow and green to make it more colorful) shopping list
- 4 tomatoes, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 CUP coconut cream shopping list
- 1/2 TSP turmeric shopping list
- salt TO TASTE shopping list
- CHOPPED cilantro, to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Fry the onions, garlic, chilies and bell pepper for 5 minutes. Add the fish and the ginger and stir fry for 3 minutes more. Add the coconut cream and the turmeric and 1/2 cup of water and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the tomatoes and salt and simmer for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with green cilantro or skip it if you don't feel like it. Serve hot with rice or whatever you want.
The Cooksm8085 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!