Potato Pork PieFrom PanCuisine 4 years ago
- For the Pork: shopping list
- 500g - ground pork shopping list
- 11/2 Cups - carrot diced shopping list
- 11/4 Cup - green peas (i used frozen peas) shopping list
- 2 - garlic Pods shopping list
- 1 Tsp - dried chives shopping list
- 1 Tsp - dried rosemary shopping list
- 1 Cup - chicken stock shopping list
- salt - As per taste shopping list
- 2 1/2 Tbsp - Veg oil shopping list
- For Mashed Potato: shopping list
- 300 g - potato shopping list
- 2 Tbsp - Full Fat Cream shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp - garlic salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preparing the pork:
- Heat oil in a wok and fry the onions till lightly browned.
- Add the carrots and peas and saute for a couple of minutes and then add the ground pork.
- Saute the vegetable and pork mixture till the meat starts to firm up
- Add the chives and rosemary and salt and saute for a few more minutes
- Now add the chicken stock, let me add here that you can use any stock of your choice :), let it come to boil and then turn heat down to simmer and cook till the pork is cooked
- Tilt the wok so as to drain the excess oil from the meat
- Preparing Mashed Potato:
- Prick the potatoes with a fork and pressure cook the potatoes till tender (around 4-5 whistles)
- Mash the potatoes with a wooden spoon or fork till there are no lumps
- Add the cream and garlic salt
- Preheat oven at 200 degree C when your pork is just about done.
- Transfer the veg-pork mixture into a baking dish and spread it evenly
- Layer the top with the mashed potato and bake it in the preheated oven for 20 minutes
The CookPanCuisine Hyderabad, India
- Not added to any groups yet!