Cranberry Dijon Pork ChopsFrom DetroitTokyo 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Heat bacon grease or oil over medium in a large skillet. Season both sides of chops with salt & pepper. Cook in skillet for 3 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, combine cranberry sauce with Dijon mustard and set aside.
- Transfer chops to a baking dish and top with cranberry Dijon sauce. Bake for 15 minutes.
- *For cranberry sauce:
- 12 oz. fresh cranberries
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- Bring water and sugar to a boil, whisk to combine. Add cranberries, lower to simmer. Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!