Cucumbers In Sour CreamFrom twill10 5 years ago
- cucumbers in sour cream shopping list
- 3 large cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh chives shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place sliced cucumbers in a medium bowl. Sprinkle with salt and let stand for 1 hour. Drain cucumbers on paper towels, pressing to remove excess liquid.
- Return cucumbers to bowl, and stir in remaining ingredients. Chill at least 1 hour before serving. Makes 6 to 8 servings.
- Prep time: 2 Hours; Cooking time: N/A; Total time: 2 hours
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!