Cheddar, Pimento, & Cream Cheese BallFrom chinablue 3 years ago
- 8 0z cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 container pimento cheese sandwich spread 12-14 oz depending on brand shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar (I use sharp) shopping list
- 3-5 tablespoons worchestershire sauce, to taste (I use 5) shopping list
- 1/4 cup FINELY minced onion shopping list
- pecan chips, walnut chips or parsley flakes for covering. shopping list
How to make it
- Put softened cream cheese in medium bowl and stir until smooth.
- Stir in worchestershire sauce and onion, mixing well.
- Add pimento cheese spread, mixing well.
- Fold in shredded cheese.
- Form into ball or log and roll in either nut chips or parsley flakes on wax paper or in shallow dish. Place on serving plate or wrap in plastic wrap and store in ziplock bag in fridge for storage unitl ready to serve.
- I find it easier to form into ball or log if I cover the bowl and allow it to chill for about 30 mins before trying to form it. And I usually make it into 2 logs or balls, rolling one in nuts and the other in parsley flakes for those who can't' or don't eat nuts.
The Cookchinablue 24747, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!