Quiche With Hash Brown CrustFrom grecogirl 2 years ago
- 3 cups shredded potatoes drained (can use frozen package of hash browns if you want) shopping list
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup of heavy cream shopping list
- 3/4 cup of ham or bacon shopping list
- 1/2 cup of diced onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup of diced green peppers shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of salt and Pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Use paper towel to dry the drained hash browns Mix the hash browns with the melted butter and put in a 9-inch pie plate. Press them into the bottom and up the sides to form a crust. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown and starting to crisp See Photo. (may have to turn oven to broil for a min.)
- While crusty is baking in a large mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients and only 1/2 of the cheddar cheese. (the rest is for the top) When the hash brown crust is ready pour the egg mixture over it and return to the oven.
- Turn the oven down to 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes. Last 5 mins add the remainder of the cheese cook until golden brown.
- Let rest for 5- 8 min. Cut and Enjoy!
The Cookgrecogirl WI
- Not added to any groups yet!