Crispy-Baked SalmonFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450-degrees.
- Cut each filet into two or three pieces.
- Place flour and Cornflakes in two, separate shallow containers.
- Whisk egg and milk and place in another shallow container.
- Season fish with salt and pepper.
- Dredge in flour and shake off excess.
- Dip fish in the milk mixture, then coat with Cornflakes on all sides.
- Place fish on baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and bake at 450-degrees for eight to ten minutes per 1-inch of thickness or until flakes easily with fork.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
wow, very nice recipe
thanks for posting
I'm saving it for future use, :)nakedchef in Taichung loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For One87 members
Original Recipes143 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members