Sweet Dill PicklesFrom mcboo 3 years ago
How to make it
- Drain pickles and discard juice (or save and make dill bread)
- Slice whole pickles into chips.
- Cover pickles with ice water and let set for 2 hours.
- Drain pickles.
- Combine; 1 1/2 cups sugar, 1/2 cup white vinegar, 1 cup water.
- Bring to a boil (on the stove or in the microwave)
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pack pickle chips into jar
- Pour COOLED syrup over pickle chips.
- Cover jar with lid and tighten.
- Refrigerate 48 hours before eating.